Each patient receives a comprehensive evaluation, which may include postural analysis, observation and palpation of involved musculoskeletal structures, ROM and strength testing, sensory evaluation, and sEMG biofeedback assessment. Once this is completed, an individualized plan of care and treatment goals are established.
Brande offers authentic evidence-based Pelvic Floor physical therapy.
"Pelvic Floor physical therapy is so much more than just Kegels."
- Soft Tissue/Joint Mobilization
- Scar Mobilization
- Myofascial Release
- Internal Pelvic Floor MFR
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- Counterstrain Techniques
- Therapeutic Exercise Prescription
- Intra-vaginal / Intra-rectal sEMG Biofeedback
- Postural Retraining
- Lumbopelivic Stabilization and Body Mechanics Training
- Individualized Pilates Instruction on the Reformer
- Vaginal Dilator Therapy
- Treatment for Post-Oncology Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Visceral Mobilization to Address Fascial Restrictions and Reproductive Disorders
- Bowel and Bladder Retraining
- Interferential Stimulation
- Infrared/Light Therapy
- Behavior Modification
- Self-Management Strategies
- Guided Imagery
- Spouse/Partner Education